Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Thermal Underwear, Long underwear, or Long Johns
Maybe you're an avid extreme winter mountain trekker or you simply get the chills while working in the cool office, you operate heavy mining equipment year round or you work for the US Coast Guard. Either way, thermal long underwear, also known as base layer or long johns, may be just what you need to stay warm and comfortable. The type you choose will depend on your activity level, your budget, and the temperature.
• Thermal Underwear Drawer Bottom Pants
• Our Warmest Thermal Underwear Product!
• Comfortable on skin due to 100% polypropylene with nice terry finish
• Thick but lightweight material wicks sweat and moisture extremely well
• Fast drying
• Genuine U.S. Military Issue Polypropylene Thermals, a vital part of the Extended Cold Weather Clothing System(ECWCS)
• Perfect for staying warm and dry during outdoor cold weather activities
• Not the best looking or highest quality but they are sure to keep you warm
• Available in black or brown and sizes ranging from adult small through adult 3X
• We offer price discounts for bulk orders. Please call for details.
• Superior moisture management
• Polypro retains more heat than any other fabric
• Polypro dries extremely fast
• Keeps skin dry
• Worn by US Navy and US Coast Guard
• Ribbed Cuffs
• Flatlock seams
• 100% Polypropylene
• Base Layer; next to skin fabric
• Provides thermal insulation
• Body-hugging 4-way stretch privdes unrestricted movement
• Quick absorption; keeps your skin dry
• Highly breathable, allows moisture vapor to escape
• Warmth without the weight or bulk
• Machine washable